Every organization, at some stage, has to register for PF / ESI. In this post, we will discuss the list of documents required for PF and ESI registration.
Note: Two photocopies of each document listed below is necessary.
The list of documents required for PF and ESI registration is given below:
- Name of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organization.
- Scanned copy of the company’s PAN (Proprietor’s, in case of proprietorship concern).
- Scanned copy of the licenses available in the name of the company. (like GST).
- Scanned copy of cheque of company’s bank account.
- Address of the company with address proof.
- List of Directors / Partners.
- Address proof of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Email address, Mobile number of Proprietor / Director / Partner of the company.
- Copy of First sale bill / Job work bill and First purchase bill.
- The monthly strength of employees from the date of setup.
- Current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner
Register your PF account here – unifiedportal-emp.epfindia.gov.in
Register your ESI account here – www.esic.in. ( If this link does not open in chrome browser, try Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers.)
That is it for the post. If you have any queries or doubts kindly drop them in the comment section below.